Quantcast

NOW AVAILABLE: THE FIRST



7-Year-Old Girl Gets Alcohol Poisoning From Drinking Hand Sanitizer (VIDEO)

Virginia Girl Gets Alcohol Poisoning After Ingesting Hand Sanitizer at School: MyFoxDC.com

Source: The Huffington Post

An angry father wonders why his 7-year-old girl was able to drink enough hand sanitizer to put her in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Christy Grant, a second grader at Neabsco Elementary School in Dale City, Va. was unconscious and unresponsive when she was rushed from school to the hospital, Grant’s father told My Fox DC.

“She gave us a story. Somebody dared her. She did the dare,” Glen Grant said. “Under supervision, this would have never happened.”

A Neabsco Elementary official told My Fox DC that Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act laws prevent the school from commenting on the incident.

To read this article in its entirety visit The Huffington Post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags:

Follow Roland Martin Reports on Twitter

Follow Roland S. Martin's Timeline On Facebook

Get Roland Martin Reports in your inbox!
Sign up for Roland Martin Reports Daily News Update powered by FeedBurner

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien