Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Herman Cain holds a news conference to address sexual harassment allegations leveled against him.
1) Bialek has had 9 jobs in 17 years;
2) She filed for bankruptcy the first time in 1991;
3) she was allegedly fired from the National Restaurant Association for
accusing her boss (not Herman Cain) of sexual harassment in mid-1997,
4) sometime after, she allegedly approached Cain to ask for a job;
5) In 1999 she gave birth to a son, and a media executive claimed to be
the father and filed a paternity suit AGAINST HER (resolution unknown);
6) In 2001 she filed her second bankruptcy;
7) At some point, Bialek acknowledged that she lived in the same
building where David Axelrod (Obama’s Senior political adviser and close
friend) abides – but, they’ve only exchanged nods. Some of the liens
filed against her appear to be for unpaid rent while living in same
building with Axelrod (she had liens filed against her by two Lake Shore
8) Today her money problems are non-existant as her fiance supports her;
9) Today Bialek would not rule out the possibility of making money through interviews, books (or a centerfold) and such.
10) That brings us to her current claim that Herman Cain groped her under her skirt.
Here’s Why Bob Johnson Says Black America Should Find Common Ground With Trump BET Founder Bob Johnson says life could improve for African-Americans under a Trump administration. Johnson, who is a...
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Why Is Trump Getting Credit For The Carrier Deal? NC Teacher Free Speech Lesson 10-Day Suspension Upheald
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Political Battle Over North Carolina Rages On, Teacher Suspended For Free Speech Lesson To Learn His Fate, Native American Protesters Stand Their Ground In North Dakota
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Dylann Roof To Defend Himself, Students Of Color At Ohio State Fear Retaliation After Attack,
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Exploring Fidel Castro’s Relationships & His Complex Legacy, NC Gov. Pat McCrory Attempting To Steal The Election, Black Vet Moves After Racist Threats Over Uproar About Chili’s Meal
Donald Trump continues to play the media and is taking credit for the Carrier factory deal. After a two-month investigation, it was determined that the police shooting of Keith Lamont...
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: The Complexities Of Fidel Castro, Michael Slager Takes The Stand During The Walter Scott Murder Trial
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Bow Down To The Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin, The World Reacts To The Death Of Fidel Castro
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: What Are You Prepared To Do?
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Is School Choice The Black Choice Town Hall
Copyright © 2016 NuVision Media, Inc.