Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Herman Cain holds a news conference to address sexual harassment allegations leveled against him.
1) Bialek has had 9 jobs in 17 years;
2) She filed for bankruptcy the first time in 1991;
3) she was allegedly fired from the National Restaurant Association for
accusing her boss (not Herman Cain) of sexual harassment in mid-1997,
4) sometime after, she allegedly approached Cain to ask for a job;
5) In 1999 she gave birth to a son, and a media executive claimed to be
the father and filed a paternity suit AGAINST HER (resolution unknown);
6) In 2001 she filed her second bankruptcy;
7) At some point, Bialek acknowledged that she lived in the same
building where David Axelrod (Obama’s Senior political adviser and close
friend) abides – but, they’ve only exchanged nods. Some of the liens
filed against her appear to be for unpaid rent while living in same
building with Axelrod (she had liens filed against her by two Lake Shore
8) Today her money problems are non-existant as her fiance supports her;
9) Today Bialek would not rule out the possibility of making money through interviews, books (or a centerfold) and such.
10) That brings us to her current claim that Herman Cain groped her under her skirt.
• The DC Police Department is using social media to get the word out about their missing young girls – posting profiles of missing Black and Latina girls on its...
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Moral March To Save The Affordable Care Act, SCOTUS Nominee Neil Gorsuch Grilled On The Hill, Philly DA Indicted On 32 Counts
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Will Trump Listen To Bipartisan Calls For Criminal Justice Reform? Trump’s Preliminary Budget Proposes Deep Devastating Cuts, Philly Looking To Hire 1,000 Teachers
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: CBC Releases Their Alternative Budget, Trump Explains Wiretapping Claims, Black NCAA Basketball Players’ Graduation Rate Dips
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Rep. King Predicts A Minority Race War, CBO Report On GOP Health Care Plan Sends The GOP Scrambling + Trump’s Taxes Leaked
“We have an incoming American president who loves to talk about make America great again and put America first, yet he does not put America first when it comes...
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: #LiveLifeLoveIt — What You Put Off Until Tomorrow May Never Come To Pass
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Trump Has Not Drained The Swamp & #WeTriedToTellYou
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Should President Obama Bear Some Responsibility For The Outcome Of Election Day?
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: The Power Of ‘Silver Rights’
Copyright © 2016 NuVision Media, Inc.