Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Herman Cain holds a news conference to address sexual harassment allegations leveled against him.
1) Bialek has had 9 jobs in 17 years;
2) She filed for bankruptcy the first time in 1991;
3) she was allegedly fired from the National Restaurant Association for
accusing her boss (not Herman Cain) of sexual harassment in mid-1997,
4) sometime after, she allegedly approached Cain to ask for a job;
5) In 1999 she gave birth to a son, and a media executive claimed to be
the father and filed a paternity suit AGAINST HER (resolution unknown);
6) In 2001 she filed her second bankruptcy;
7) At some point, Bialek acknowledged that she lived in the same
building where David Axelrod (Obama’s Senior political adviser and close
friend) abides – but, they’ve only exchanged nods. Some of the liens
filed against her appear to be for unpaid rent while living in same
building with Axelrod (she had liens filed against her by two Lake Shore
8) Today her money problems are non-existant as her fiance supports her;
9) Today Bialek would not rule out the possibility of making money through interviews, books (or a centerfold) and such.
10) That brings us to her current claim that Herman Cain groped her under her skirt.
There’s a battle going on in the Black community. The NAACP and The Movement for Black Lives, a group of 50 organizations assembled by Black Lives Matter, called for...
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Third Presidential Debate Recap
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Pres. Obama Blasts Trump On Voter Fraud, Rigged Election Claims, 12 Cops Face Investigation Over The Beating Of 4 Black Men, Ava DuVernay’s Documentary ’13’ Exposes Exposes Connection Between Slavery & Mass Incarceration
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Tump Claims Large Scale Voter Going On, Nielsen Report Showcases The Power Of Black Millennials
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Trump Claims The Election Is ‘Rigged’ Sheriff David Clarke Says Bring Out The ‘Pitchforks & Torches,’ NAACP Resolution On Charter Schools Passed
Enjoy the best of The Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast. In this edition of The Roland Martin Show, you’ll hear Roland Martin break down why Donald Trump’s supporters don’t...
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Third And Final Presidential Debate Recap
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Preview Of The Third And Final Presidential Debate
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: VP Debate Recap, The Trump Lies Continue, Clinton Blasts Trump In New Ad, First Lady Michelle Obama Campaigns In NC
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: WTF!? Why Are Young Voters Not Going To The Polls?!
Copyright © 2016 NuVision Media, Inc.