Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Herman Cain holds a news conference to address sexual harassment allegations leveled against him.
1) Bialek has had 9 jobs in 17 years;
2) She filed for bankruptcy the first time in 1991;
3) she was allegedly fired from the National Restaurant Association for
accusing her boss (not Herman Cain) of sexual harassment in mid-1997,
4) sometime after, she allegedly approached Cain to ask for a job;
5) In 1999 she gave birth to a son, and a media executive claimed to be
the father and filed a paternity suit AGAINST HER (resolution unknown);
6) In 2001 she filed her second bankruptcy;
7) At some point, Bialek acknowledged that she lived in the same
building where David Axelrod (Obama’s Senior political adviser and close
friend) abides – but, they’ve only exchanged nods. Some of the liens
filed against her appear to be for unpaid rent while living in same
building with Axelrod (she had liens filed against her by two Lake Shore
8) Today her money problems are non-existant as her fiance supports her;
9) Today Bialek would not rule out the possibility of making money through interviews, books (or a centerfold) and such.
10) That brings us to her current claim that Herman Cain groped her under her skirt.
Can Ben Carson Ensure Trump Won’t Benefit From Him Becoming HUD Secretary? Dr. Ben Carson sat before a Senate committee on Thursday morning to make the case that he...
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Congressmen Blast Sessions’ Voting Rights Record, Trump’s Circus Presser, New Interest In President-Elect’s Taxes After Russian Dossier Release
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: President Barack Obama Delivers His Farewell Address To America
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Senate Confirmation Hearings Being, President Obama’s Farewell Address
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Trump Maintains Soft Stance On Russia, Interfaith Clergy Say Sessions Is Unfit To Be AG, Talladega College Prez Defends Band’s Inauguration Performance
“We have an incoming American president who loves to talk about make America great again and put America first, yet he does not put America first when it comes...
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: #LiveLifeLoveIt — What You Put Off Until Tomorrow May Never Come To Pass
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Trump Has Not Drained The Swamp & #WeTriedToTellYou
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Should President Obama Bear Some Responsibility For The Outcome Of Election Day?
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: The Power Of ‘Silver Rights’
Copyright © 2016 NuVision Media, Inc.