Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Herman Cain holds a news conference to address sexual harassment allegations leveled against him.
1) Bialek has had 9 jobs in 17 years;
2) She filed for bankruptcy the first time in 1991;
3) she was allegedly fired from the National Restaurant Association for
accusing her boss (not Herman Cain) of sexual harassment in mid-1997,
4) sometime after, she allegedly approached Cain to ask for a job;
5) In 1999 she gave birth to a son, and a media executive claimed to be
the father and filed a paternity suit AGAINST HER (resolution unknown);
6) In 2001 she filed her second bankruptcy;
7) At some point, Bialek acknowledged that she lived in the same
building where David Axelrod (Obama’s Senior political adviser and close
friend) abides – but, they’ve only exchanged nods. Some of the liens
filed against her appear to be for unpaid rent while living in same
building with Axelrod (she had liens filed against her by two Lake Shore
8) Today her money problems are non-existant as her fiance supports her;
9) Today Bialek would not rule out the possibility of making money through interviews, books (or a centerfold) and such.
10) That brings us to her current claim that Herman Cain groped her under her skirt.
• Justine Damond, a white Australian national was fatally shot by a police officer after calling 911 to report what she said was a sexual assault near her home....
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Body Cam Video Captures BMore Cop Planting Drugs, National Org Launches Initiative To Teach People To Document Police Abuse, Voter Intimidation Via Mobile Video
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Trump’s Voter Integrity Commission Meets, POTUS Attacks Sessions Over His Recusal, R. Kelly Accused Of Running An Abusive Sex Cult
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Trump’s Bogus Voter Integrity Commission Under Fire, Mike Vick Says Colin Kaepernick Needs To Cut His Fro To Get Back Into The NFL
NewsOne Now Audio Podcast: Black Mothers, Babies Put At Risk By Senate GOP Health Care Bill + Black Pastors Pushback Against Trump’s Budget
“We have an incoming American president who loves to talk about make America great again and put America first, yet he does not put America first when it comes...
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: #LiveLifeLoveIt — What You Put Off Until Tomorrow May Never Come To Pass
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Trump Has Not Drained The Swamp & #WeTriedToTellYou
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: Should President Obama Bear Some Responsibility For The Outcome Of Election Day?
Roland Martin Show Audio Podcast: The Power Of ‘Silver Rights’
Copyright © 2016 NuVision Media, Inc.