Learn & Launch Series: Put Your Dream To The Test!
· Ever wonder why you are not getting ahead?Our series is more than networking. “Learn & Launch” is relationship building. Building a relationship with yourself so you can take your business, work ethic, and brand to the next level. Getting to know yourself after the kids, the husband, the relationship failure, job termination, and a host of other concerns that only scratch the surface of getting you, back to you! Our monthly empowerment luncheons will give you the guidance and direction needed to restore balance in your life.
· Are you frustrated that your contacts are not returning your calls?
· Can you imagine yourself living a less stressful more balanced life?
· Do you think you can achieve success with your current view of what success looks like today?
· Have you lost your way and need to center and focus your goals and dreams?
The DC Empowerment “Learn & Launch” series is designed with you in mind. Men, women, collegians to corporate executives are discovering that before you leap, you must learn, and as you are learning you are uniquely and strategically positioned to launch what comes next for your life.
Reserve your space and discover truths that will ignite your passion to keep it moving! Registration includes seminar, lunch, and a gift. Cost per person $55. Group and Package rates available. On-site registration is unavailable as lunch is prepared based on accurate registration numbers.
Learn & Launch Series
March 9th, 2012, DC Empowerment Luncheon
The Willard Building
1455 Pennsylvania NW 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20004
Complete your registration by securing your spot in this exclusive and informative seminar. Your life will never be the same!
The cost of this seminar is tax deductible.
Broadcast LIVE from Atlanta to The Willard Hotel, Washington DC, on Friday, May 4, 2012, Chick-fil-A Leadercast offers a unique opportunity to hear from some of the top leadership and business thinkers in the world, including Soledad O’Brien, Patrick Lencioni, John Maxwell, Marcus Buckingham and others!
The choices you make define the leader you become. And the choices you make are not just about you. They’re about having a positive impact in your organization, your community, and beyond. That’s what Chick-fil-A Leadercast 2012 is all about.