Two More Charged In Chicago Park Drive-By Shootings

Source: Doug Stanglin / USA Today

Two more suspects — included the alleged triggerman — have been charged in the mass, drive-by shooting at a Chicago park last week that wounded 13 people, including a 3-year-old boy who was shot in the face, the Chicago Tribune reports.

That brings to four the number of people charged in the incident.

The Tribune, quoting unidentified authorities, said Tabari Young and Brad Jett, both 22, were charged with attempted murder and aggravated battery with a firearm.

They were arrested Sunday night in an abandoned building three blocks from Cornell Square Park, scene of Thursday night’s shooting in Chicago’s southwest side, the newspaper said.

To read this article in its entirety visit the USA Today.

  • Drayonis

    Why would you do a mass shooting and then stay in the same city that’s looking for you?

    • Kam101

      More of a drive-by shooting. They didnt feel it was gonna actually get this much attention. I’m surprised they actually caught somebody.

Protected with SiteGuarding.com Antivirus