WTH?! Drunk College Student Breaks Into Business, Eats Half A Box Of Hot Pockets, Passes Out

Source: Will Lerner / Yahoo! News

The folks of South Bend, Indiana are scratching their heads after reports came out this week of a bizarre break-in of a downtown massage therapy business. It would seem that a 19-year-old Notre Dame student made a hole in the side of the business, squeezed inside, destroyed items throughout the building, andthen proceeded to heat up some Hot Pockets and macaroni and cheese before passing out. As WSBT Channel 22 News reports, the whole incident caused thousands of dollars in damage.

Brian McCurren, of Mainsville, Ohio who is attending Notre Dame, first tried to get inside Therapeutic Indulgence late Saturday evening or early Sunday morning in different ways before settling on the front door. He threw a 100-pound flower pot through the stained glass portion of the door and then crawled through the hole, scraping himself along the way. WSBT says that McCurren then found himself inside a breezeway. He found a hammer and then dug his way through drywall and then entered the main part of the building.

WNDU NewsCenter 16 reports that once inside, McCurren started to wreak havoc. He broke lamps, mirrors, furniture, and day spa equipment. He then sprayed a fire extinguisher as he went from room to room until he finally wound up in the kitchen. Sara Ros Frazier, owner of Therapeutic Indulgence, told WNDU, “He just went straight into the kitchen and he went through half a box of Hot Pockets. Macaroni and cheese was warming up in an antique style oven and then passed out eating [ice cream] Drumsticks on a table where the police found him.”

 To read this article in its entirety visit Yahoo! News

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player