Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
In this edition of The Roland Martin Show, Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network sits in for Roland martin.
Today’s topics include:
- The not guilty verdict in the Edward Nero trial and why prosecutors not meet the burden of proof during the bench trial.
- African American Valedictorian was not allowed to participate in Graduation ceremonies because he wouldn’t shave his beard
- Supreme Court Judge is the lone dissenter in a case against an African American on death row.
- Understanding The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
- This date in African American History.
All that and more in this edition of “The Roland Martin Show” Audio Podcast.
Listen, download and subscribe to “The Roland Martin Show” Audio Podcast on Google Play Music Podcasts
Subscribe to “The Roland Martin Show” Audio Podcast on iTunes.