Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton battled each other during their third and final debate on Wednesday night.
Roland Martin and a select panel of guests discuss the highlights and the lowlights of the final debate of the 2016 election cycle.
- Trump says stories by women have been largely debunked
- Clinton Foundation vs Trump Foundation
- Clinton’s 30 years of Experience
- Rigged Election and Disqualifying Emails
- Accepting the Results of the Election
Clinton And Trump Clash Over The Supreme Court, Abortion & The Second Amendment
Presidential Candidates Spar Over The Economy, Taxes & Trade
- Clinton pledges to not raise taxes for anyone making $250k or less
- National Debt
Trump And Clinton Spar Over Russia’s Putin And Cyber Attacks
- Wikileak Hacking
- 17 Intelligence Agencies say it’s Russia, Trump doubts it
- Clinton responds Putin would rather have a Puppet
- America’s Heroin Problem
- Clinton claims Trump choked when he met with Mexican President
- Trump Used Undocumented workers to build Trump towers
- Trump’s “Bad Hombres” quote
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast
Listen, download and subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on Google Podcasts
Subscribe to “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.