Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Michael Imhotep, Founder of The African History Network sits in for Roland Martin in this edition of The Roland Martin Show.
- White Nationalist Richard Spencer spoke at Texas A&M University last night and was shut down protesters. Listen to highlights from the “Aggies United” counter-event and coverage of the protests held on campus in response to Spencer’s appearance.
- The killer of Joe McKnight has been arrested.
- Analysis of a mistrial in the Walter Scott case.
- Dr. Greg Carr, Chair of the Afro-American Studies Dept. at Howard University discusses the possibility of Sen. Jeff Sessions being appointed as Attorney General and the devastating impact his confirmation it will have on the African American community.
- We’ll discuss the impact of the Montgomery Bus Boycott.