Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
- President Donald Trump gets trumped on his Muslim Travel ban as a three-judge panel ruled unanimously against reinstating. Trump vowed to keep fighting for his discriminatory ban, Tweeting, in all caps: “SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!”
- Nine different sources say Trump’s national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn spoke with Russia about U.S. sanctions before the inauguration.
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform plans to exercise its authority over Washington DC more aggressively, reviewing local laws and spending decisions.
- April D. Ryan of American Urban Radio Networks questioned White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer about President Trump’s plan for HBCUs and his upcoming Executive Order addressing Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Is former Labor Secretary Tom Perez the right man to lead the Democratic National Committee? Perez spoke with Roland Martin and the NewsOne Now panel about why he should be the next DNC Chairman.
- Singer MAJOR. talks about his nomination for a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist and hit single ‘Why I Love You’ which has more than 9 million views on YouTube.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast
Listen, download and subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on Google Podcasts
Subscribe to “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.