• Telecommunications giants like At&T, Verizon and Comcast oppose an open internet arguing it stifles innovation and industry growth. Now a group of civil rights organizations have thrown their support behind President Trump’s plan to essentially end Net Neutrality after they received funds from the major telecoms.
• After President Trump fired National Security Adviser Michael Flynn amidst reports he lied to the White House about his conversations with Russia more questions about Trump’s connection with Russia have come to the forefront.
• Rep. Bennie Thompson spoke with Roland Martin during a special NewsOne Now / TJMS simulcast about the Flynn-Russia scandal and asked who gave Trump’s ousted National Security Adviser Michael Flynn the authority to call Russia.
• Montel Williams discusses his medical cannabis company LenitivLabs.com and how he wants to change the negative perception of weed.
• Author Jon Else discusses his book, ‘True South’ which chronicles the making of the epic civil rights documentary, Eyes on the Prize.
• Comedians Mark Curry and Red Grant stopped by the NewsOne Now studios for a few laughs during this week’s edition of Wildin’ Out Wednesday.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast