• National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigned late Monday night following intelligence reports he discussed U.S. sanctions with a Russian envoy and later lied about it.
• A new voting rights lawsuit has been filed on behalf of Black residents in rural Jones County, North Carolina.
• President Trump has repeatedly alleged that millions of votes were cast illegally on election day. The latest effort to push that lie happened on Sunday during a television interview with the president’s Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
• Black-owned banks are seeing a surge in deposits thanks to an onset of efforts to get African-Americans to move their money into black-owned financial institutions.
• In part two of Roland Martin’s conversation with media personality Montel Williams, they discussed Williams’ medical cannabis company and the benefits of medicinal marijuana.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast