• Thousands of Americans were not in a celebratory mood on President’s Day. Protesters attended “Not My President” rallies nationwide to push back against Donald Trump’s Policies and harsh rhetoric.
• At Morehouse College in Atlanta, students turned the President’s Day holiday into “Barack Obama Day.”
• Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer says he’s going to take a page out of the NFL’s personnel playbook to pressure his colleagues to hire people of color by instituting the Rooney Rule.
• NAACP Board Chairman Roslyn Brock is giving up her post to become Chair Emeritus.
• Missouri Democratic Congressman William Lacy Clay is filing a federal lawsuit against the Architect of the U.S. Capitol building over the removal of a painting that depicted police officers as animals.
• Jury selection begins in the political corruption trial for Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price.
• Carolyn Collie, the Director of the Eddie G. Robinson Museum and Grambling president Rick Gallot discuss the latest at Grambling and the significance of the museum honoring Coach Robinson.
• Willis Reed, an NBA Champion, Hall of Fame inductee, one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history and Grambling alumnus joined Roland Martin during Tuesday’s edition of NewsOne Now.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast