• House Republicans finally release their bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act, but the changes they’re proposing will cover fewer than the 20 million Americans currently insured under President Obama’s plan.
• Trump signs a new executive order revising his controversial travel ban, while Republicans find themselves struggling to explain his bizarre and false claim that he was wiretapped by President Obama.
• Newly confirmed HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson made a crazy statement on his first official day on the job. The only Black member of President Trump’s cabinet actually compared slaves to “immigrants” during a speech to employees at the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
• A recent report shows Blacks are more likely to be wrongfully convicted than Whites and spend longer in prison before exoneration.
• Wednesday is International Women’s Day and the organizers of the Women’s March are rallying the troops for a #DayWithoutAWoman .. a day of economic solidarity.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast