• Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself for the Trump/Russia investigation amid calls for his resignation. All this after the Washington Post reported Sessions failed to disclose two meetings with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign.
• The United States Conference of Mayors met in Washington to press lawmakers on key issues that affect people living in urban America. The main focus: Infrastructure investment, immigration, public safety and the Affordable Care Act.
• After the Supreme Court reversed a lower court ruling, Virginia must take another look at redistricting because of racial bias. But what does that mean for Black voters?
• Drama over a University of Michigan group’s demand for a private space for students of color.
• Gospel Hip-Hop artist Derek Minor discusses everything from entrepreneurship to the importance of self-love during his sit down interview with Roland Martin.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast