• Republican Congressman Steve King ratchets up the controversy following his weekend tweet in a radio interview where he predicts Blacks and Hispanics will be “fighting each other” as whites become the minority.
White Nationalist Richard Spencer joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss Rep. King’s bigoted comments. Cristobal Alex, the President of the Latino Victory Fund spoke with Martin later on during NewsOne Now to discuss Republicans and the Alt-Right are attempting to drive a wedge between minority communities.
• The White House dismissed the Congressional Budget Office’s analysis of the GOP health care plan while lawmakers predict the bill will not pass the House, let alone the Senate.
• Last Tuesday night, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow revealed 2 pages of President Trump’s 2005 tax forms. She got them from Pulitzer prize winning journalist David Cay Johnston.
• Driverless cars are expected to hit the road big time in the next few years, but Blacks and other minorities who drive for a living could be hurt badly by the technological innovation.
• Chart-topping gospel artist, JJ Hairston visited the set of NewsOne Now to discuss his two Stellar Award nominations, hit single, “You Deserve It” and his upcoming tour.
• In recognition of Women’s History Month, we celebrate Olympic gold medalist Wilma Rudolph, who was known as the fastest woman in the world after winning three gold medals in a single Olympics in 1960.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast