• Rep. Steve King stirs up another controversy after sending out a racially inflammatory Tweet that has critics from both sides of the aisle condemning him.
• The CBO released its report on the GOP’s Obamacare replacement plan: The CBO predicts next year, there will be 14 million more uninsured Americans than under the Affordable Care Act. It also says premiums for individuals will increase by 15 to 20 percent before there will be any decline in costs.
• The Justice Department asked for more time to gather evidence related to President Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during last the 2016 presidential election campaign.
• There are new questions in the 2014 shooting death of Michael Brown – thanks to a new documentary called “Stranger Fruit.” Uncut surveillance video casts doubt on whether Brown robbed the store shortly before he was killed in 2014.
• Where is Donald Trump’s proof that President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower?
• In the first 10 days of this month, 10 young Blacks and Latinos — most of them female — were reported missing in Washington DC.
Derrica Wilson, CEO and Founder of the Black and Missing Foundation joined Roland Martin during Tuesday’s edition of NewsOne Now to discuss the increase in missing persons reports and human trafficking.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast