• Reverend Dr. William Barber lead a group out of church during a service to mark the anniversary of the March on Selma as one Alabama official tried to gather for support of the state’s voter ID law.
• The ladies of Delta Sigma Theta return to Washington DC for their annual ‘Delta Days In The Nation’s Capitol’.
• #TrumpLiesMatter: Donald Trump accuses Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign.
• The 305 is a dance cardio workout with a live DJ. The fun, intense class is 90% cardio and includes a toning section targeting different body parts.
• Singer Shelby J talks new music and about how Prince was instrumental in taking her career to the next level.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast