• How far will Democrats go to fight the Supreme Court nomination of Neil Gorsuch? Sen. Chuck Schumer plans to filibuster Gorsuch’s nomination, should Democrats stand with him?
• A new study released by the Metropolitan Planning Council and the Urban Institute takes a look into the racial and economic costs of segregation.
• Campaign Zero launched an online tool this week that shows activists how to get involved at the local level in an attempt to combat Trump’s agenda.
•#BlackWomenAtWork: What’s With The Media Attacks On April Ryan & Maxine Waters?
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer tells journalist April Ryan to stop shaking her head during a press briefing dust-up and Fox News host Bill O’Reilly made racially charged comments about Rep. Maxine Waters.
• Dr. Avis Jones DeWeever new book, ‘How Exceptional Black Women Lead’ explores strategies that dozens of Black women in corporate America, politics and non-profit organizations have used to become successful.
• In this week’s edition of WTH?! Thursday: Four pounds of weed was found in a Goodwill donation, a hair salon offers python neck massages and a Buddhist monk gets busted with millions of methamphetamine pills.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast