• In an exclusive interview Rapper Boosie Badazz blasts the Biloxi Police Department for apparently stealing his jewelry, worth $1 million, after an altercation with mall security and an arrest.
• Civil asset forfeiture is a legal procedure in which cops can seize and then keep or sell any property suspected of being involved in a crime.
• The first African American female and Muslim judge to serve on New York’s highest bench has been found dead. NYPD officers recovered Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam hours after she was reported missing in the Hudson River.
• Henry Cisneros, Founder and Chairman, CityView and former HUD Secretary explains why America must address poverty.
• Lil Duval, Faizon Love, Aida Rodriguez and Rodney Perry joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to share their views and memories of Charlie Murphy.
• Fazion Love and Lil Duvall discuss their new comedy Grow House.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast