• Dylann Roof, the Charleston AME Church shooter will plead guilty to state murder charges and avoid a second death sentence.
• Demetrius Manderfield’s mother says her son is being tortured in a Michigan jail and may die if he doesn’t receive medical care for sickle cell disease.
• Hundreds rally at the Florida State Capitol in a show of support for State Attorney Aramis Ayala who has come under fire for her decision not to pursue the death penalty.
• New York and North Carolina are the last two states where juveniles are tried as adults in criminal court.
The #RaisetheAgeNY campaign is pushing for juveniles charged with misdemeanors and non-violent felonies to be prosecuted in family court and if convicted, placed in the juvenile justice system.
• ‘Be The Match’ is calling for more African Americans to become bone marrow donors to help save others suffering from deadly blood cancers.
• Malik Yoba talks about tonight’s edition of ‘Justice By Any Means’ and Oscar Grant mother’s fight for justice.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast