• Attorney General Jeff Sessions orders a review of all reform agreements with police departments across the country. Is the Trump administration preparing to reverse Obama-era police reforms?
• Susan Rice, President Barack Obama’s national security adviser, came out swinging against charges that she identified or “unmasked” Trump associates caught up in the collection of electronic surveillance of foreigners.
• In the first election since the deadly police shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown in 2014, Voters in Ferguson, Missouri re-elected their Mayor.
• A ‘State of confusion’ and a vote of ‘no confidence’ against the against Morehouse’s board chairman has led to a power struggle at the HBCU.
• Tenisha Taylor-Bell is awarding Chicago students $1982 in remembrance of her father, Ezekiel Taylor who was robbed and murdered in 1982 by three young men on the South Side of Chicago.
• R&B sensation BriaMarie has worked with a wide range of artist from Musiq Soulchild and Ginuwine to Tamela Mann and Shirley Caesar.
The singer is now ready to take the stage and debut her new album titled, ‘432.’ BriaMarie spoke with guest host Michelle Bernard about her new release and hit single with Musiq Soulchild, ‘Okay.’
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast