• NewsOne Now takes a look at some of the most egregious police misconduct and police brutality cases across the nation.
• The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture has acquired James Baldwin’s archives. Kevin Young, Director of the Schomburg Center joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss the significance of the acquisition and how you can experience the archive.
• Della Britton Baeza, President of the Jackie Robinson Foundation joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss the legacy of Robinson, the Dodgers unveiling a bronze statue or Robinson and the work the Jackie Robinson Foundation is doing in the community.
• Larry Lester, founder of the Negro League Museum and Rev. Jesse Jackson reflect on the lasting legacy of Jackie Robison and his debut in Major League Baseball 70 years ago.
• Hank Aaron talks about the challenges he faced chasing Babe Ruth’s home run record and breaking barriers in corporate America after his playing days.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast