• The U.S. launched missile strikes on Syria’s military in response to that country’s deadly gas attack on civilians.
Senate Republicans triggered the so-called “nuclear option” in order to block a Democratic filibuster of Supreme Court nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch.
• Last week the New York Times reported that O’Reilly and Fox News paid $13 million in settlements over a dozen years to five women who claimed that O’Reilly sexually harassed them.
• Republican Congressman Devin Nunes, the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, temporarily stepped down from his leadership role of his committee’s probe into Russia yesterday.
• Flores Forbes, a former Black Panther Party Member shared how he’s helping Black men make that transition and discussed his book, “Invisible Men: A Contemporary Slave Narrative in the Era of Mass Incarceration” during Friday’s edition of NewsOne Now.
• Erica Campbell, David Mann, Fred Hammond and many more of gospel’s heavy hitters were in the house for the 32nd annual Stellar Awards. You’ll hear what they had to say on the red carpet in our Stellar Awards sneak peek!
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast