• Black women activists and elected officials have a message for Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez – there’s too much at stake for them to be ignored.
• Trump delivered a speech at NATO headquarters scolding European leaders for not footing more of the bill for their own defense and lecturing them to stop taking advantage of U.S. taxpayers.
• Republican multimillionaire Greg Gianforte, defeated Democrat Rob Quist and won Montana’s only U.S. House seat despite being charged a day earlier with assault for allegedly attacking a reporter from the Guardian.
• The highly controversial Texas Voter ID Law is getting a makeover that appears to finally benefit voters.
Alabama is restoring the right to vote for thousands of its residents who have been convicted of felonies.
• A group of African American mothers in Mississippi is suing the state for allegedly failing to provide a quality education to their children because they are Black.
• The book “Operation Breadbasket, An Untold Story of Civil Rights in Chicago, 1966 – 1971” is the first full history of a critical part of the fight for civil rights during the 1960s.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast