• President Trump called on Senate Republicans to work with the newly passed House health care bill while lawmakers say it’s dead-on-arrival.
• Former President Barack Obama weighed in on the health care debate while accepting the 2017 John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award at the JFK Library in Boston.
• After signing an Executive Order and promising more support for HBCUs, President Trump now questions if a program to fund construction projects at HBCU’s that’s been around for decades is constitutional.
• After spending three years in captivity, 82 Chibok girls are back with their families after Boko Haram released them.
• The man shown in one of the most iconic photos stemming from the Ferguson, Missouri protests has died.
Police say Edward Crawford, shown here in this photo from 2014, was found dead from what they believe to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
• The first woman to serve as the White House’s Chief Usher has parted ways with the Trump administration.
• Dr. Ian Smith explains how to ‘Blast the Sugar Out’ of your diet. He also fielded questions from the NewsOne Now viewing audience live on air about how to eat right and shed pounds.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast