• New allegations by fired FBI Director James Comey who said President Trump asked him to shut down the investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s ties to Russia just one day after Flynn was fired for lying to Vice President Mike Pence.
• Should President Donald Trump be impeached? Is there enough evidence for Articles of Impeachment to be filed against him? How much longer will Republicans stand by and support Trump?
• ‘Auntie’ Maxine Waters weighs in on James Comey’s Trump memo, accusations of Trump obstructing justice by asking Comey to shut down Flynn investigation.
• The Justice Department is now investigating the case involving the Texas police officer who shot and killed 15-year-old Jordan Edwards.
• After seven days of testimony, closing arguments will begin today in the manslaughter trial of Betty Shelby, the Tulsa, Oklahoma police officer charged with killing Terence Crutcher in September.
• As we celebrate the 63rd Anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education, new evidence shows that U.S. Schools are resegregating.
A new GAO report says the number of schools serving black or brown students nearly doubled, growing from 9 to 16-percent between 2001 and 2014.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast