• Trump’s budget targets programs that help the poor, eliminates the Minority Business Development Agency and offers no new money for HBCUs.
CBO Report: GOP health bill would leave 23 million more Americans uninsured within a decade.
• HUD Secretary Ben Carson says ‘poverty is a state of mind.’
• Greg Gianforte, a GOP House candidate from Montana body slammed a reporter. The incident was captured on an audio recording and corroborated by a Fox News crew.
• HBCU alumni giving is extremely low. What can be done to increase donation rates amongst HBCU alumni?
• Iyanla Vanzant dishes on the new season of ‘Fix My Life’ and discusses how to address conflicts with others.