Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
• President Trump is slapped with a lawsuit by two Attorneys General who say he is “flagrantly” violating the Constitution by taking money from foreign governments who use his properties around the world.
• President Donald Trump held his first cabinet meeting and butt-kissing on display was amazing.
• Today is primary day in Virginia and one of the most watched races in the nation this year is the one for governor.
Tom Perriello is running to be the next governor of Virginia and his first hurdle is getting past his Democratic primary opponent, the current Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam.
• Jury deliberations have begun in the sexual assault trial of comedian Bill Cosby.
• Should NFL players be allowed to use weed to help them deal with chronic pain from their injuries? A retired offensive tackle thinks that’s a better idea than feeding them addictive opioids.
•African-American chambers are joining forces this week for intensive business training with the goal of creating more black-owned businesses.
The U.S. Black Chambers will host the 7th Annual School of Chamber and Business Management conference June 14 through June 16 in Washington, DC.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast
Listen, download and subscribe to the “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on Google Podcasts
Subscribe to “NewsOne Now” Audio Podcast on iTunes.