• President Trump pulled the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accord – a global agreement to reduce pollution and fight climate change – calling the agreement unfair to America. Do you agree with the decision?
• The Trump Administration is moving to dramatically scale back the free birth control coverage that has been in effect since 2012 under the Affordable Care Act.
• Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, a Black Princeton University professor is blaming Fox News for receiving dozens of death threats after giving a speech criticizing Donald Trump.
• Tuskegee University, the HBCU founded by Booker T. Washington, is looking for a new leader after firing its current president.
• Cheyney University is switching interim presidents. Dr. Frank G. Pogue is stepping down as interim president of the HBCU to retire again and Aaron A. Walton will take his place.
• Several Black students who attend Berkshire Middle School in suburban Detroit say they have been the victims of racist remarks and online harassment by white students for a year now.
• WTH?! Trump wants to return diplomatic compounds to Russia that were seized as punishment for hacking.
• 40 Years later and still going strong, “Pieces of a Dream” Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss their new CD.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast