• Monday, July 31st is the day that marks how long in 2017 an African American woman has had to work to be paid the same as her white male counterpart did last year.
• At an event with police officers on Long Island, New York on Friday to address gang violence, President Trump advised cops not to be too nice when it comes to handling criminal suspects.
• The White House is now on its second chief of staff after President Trump fired Reince Priebus Friday. Trump announced the personnel change on Twitter just as Priebus was deplaning Air Force One following the Long Island trip.
• After 11 years behind bars with no trial, a man diagnosed with schizophrenia is finally free.
• The country’s oldest civil rights organization and the world’s leading hospitality company are teaming up to spread the economic benefits of home sharing and touring to communities of color.
The partnership comes amid accusations of discrimination against minorities by Airbnb hosts that include guests being denied accommodations because they are Black.
• Holistic health and wellness expert Dr. Ruby Lathon shares tips about how to transition to a healthier lifestyle by way of a plant based diet.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast