• Federal authorities announced Sean Williams, the police officer who shot and killed John Crawford III will not be charged.
• Senate Republicans will unveil a revised health care bill. Sen. Mitch McConnell is preparing to introduce the second phase of the GOP health care bill which may help Republicans get the necessary votes for the bill to pass.
Sen. Tim Kaine joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss the latest developments in the GOP’s quest to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
• Rev. Dr. William J. Barber and interfaith clergy rally on Capitol Hill to protect the 22 million Americans who could lose their health insurance coverage if Congress passes the GOP’s Better Care Reconciliation Act.
• New surveillance video shows the brawl in Greece that led to 22-year-old Bakari Henderson’s death.
• During the American Black Film Festival Roland Martin caught up with entrepreneur Michael Elliot, Owner of Hammer & Nails Grooming for Guys, a spa created specifically for men. During their chat, Elliot discussed the premise being Hammer & Nails and why he decided to start the business.
• Millionaire Moves: Entrepreneur/author Dr. William Pickard joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to share his list of principles that may help you achieve your entrepreneurial dreams.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast