• Could Donald Trump, Jr.’s email correspondence with an associate be the smoking gun in the investigations looking into collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russia?
• Organizers of the history-making Women’s March in Washington DC are planning another protest against the National Rifle Association as a result of the gun rights organization’s controversial ad.
• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he was cutting the Senate’s summer recess by two weeks because of unfinished business on health care and other legislation.
• Police in DeKalb County, Georgia are reopening an investigation into the arrest of a homeless woman after cell phone video shows the officer beating her.
• A 19-year-old girl is recovering from severe injuries after a Bakersfield, California police officer punched her and a police K9 attacked her.
• A controversial Cook County judge is now presiding over the cases of the three Chicago police officers charged with helping cover up Laquan McDonald’s shooting.
• There’s an Internet-wide campaign today supporting net neutrality.
Many websites will be asking the public to write Congress and the FCC to support leaving rules in place blocking big internet providers from slowing websites or charging extra fees for faster internet speeds.
• While in New Orleans for the Essence Festival, Roland Martin caught up with CeCe Winans. During their chat, Winans talked about her new project and her surprise tribute to Cissy Houston.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast