• President Donald Trump’s approval rating is the lowest of any President dating back 70 years. Only 36 percent of those surveyed approve, while a whopping 58 percent disapprove of Trump.
Another poll shows that 1 in 4 Americans (58 million people) may not vote in the 2018 election due to cyber security concerns. Congressman Bennie Thompson spoke with Roland Martin about Trump’s abysmal approval numbers and the nation’s cyber security concerns during Monday’s edition of NewsOne Now.
• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has voted to ban the sale of all flavored tobacco and menthol cigarettes which are marketed towards Blacks and other minorities.
• The National Writers Union is preparing to take EBONY Media to court after the organization failed to meet a self-imposed deadline to compensate 50 freelance writers who are owed as much as $200K.
• Entrepreneur Dr. William Pickard joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to discuss his book “Millionaire Moves: Seven Principles of Entrepreneurship.” During the second part of their chart, Dr. Pickard addressed the importance of ownership and why we should grow our businesses beyond one employee.
• Looking for a few healthy living apps to help you on your wellness journey? Plant-Based Wellness Professional Chelsea Williams joined Roland Martin for this week’s installment of Fit!Live!Win! to share a number of healthy living apps for both Android and iOS.
All that and more in this edition of the NewsOne Now Audio Podcast