Source: Ryan Jaslow / CBS News Truvada has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as the first pill to prevent HIV. Gilead Sciences’ Truvada has been taken by people over 12 with human immunodeficiency virus in conjunction with other antiretroviral drugs since it was first approved by the FDA in 2004. The new approval applies [...]
- Virginia Parents Outraged After Walmart Security Allegedly Suspected Father Of Kidnapping Biracial Daughters (VIDEO)
- Bloodied London Attacker Speaks To Camera After Beheading: 'You People Will Never Be Safe'
- Cleared Of Charges Of Setting Off A School Explosion, Florida Honor Student, Heads To Space Camp
- Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey Gets Free Burgers For Life
- Asean Johnson, 9-Year-Old Boy, Captivates Crowds At Chicago School Closings Protest (VIDEO)
- Photos From Obama's 1979 Prom Surface
- Sergio Garcia Issues 2nd Apology
- Defense Attorneys Release Scores Of Photos, Preparing For George Zimmerman Trial
- KAREN FINNEY: If GOP So Concerned About IRS Scandal, Why Didn’t Mitt Romney Bring It Up In 2012?
- 9-Year-Old Oklahoma Tornado Victim Loved Family, Singing (VIDEO)
15-Year-Old Arrested In Deaths Of His Brothers, Ages 4 And 10
4 mins ago
New Evidence In George Zimmerman Case: Trayvon Texted About Being A Fighter
13 mins ago
Chicago Public Schools Approves Largest School Closure In City’s History
23 mins ago
Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Tours Stop Amid Residents’ Outrage
49 mins ago
What’s The Secret Behind Black Millionaires?
1 hour ago